Clash, rather. Not cliché as I thought for a second. I think I’ve lost my mind: been up to lots in the kitchen, and little in WPress. But I finally decided it’s time I acknowledged the 2nd thing I ever “win” in my life. The first was a 2nd place ribbon from a sprint which my friends and I pre-planned (I would’ve come last otherwise).
What’s it called? Oh yah, Versatile Blogger Award. Rufus, thank you.
I want to delve straight to what needs doing, but apparently I should explain. Rules have it (and I really wonder who made them up), I’m to say 7 things about me (they need to be facts ) and choose some 15 bloggers to give the award to. I don’t know many bloggers. So that’s not happening, but I’ve put together a list of those who I think deserve this more than I do….
- My name isn’t fati: it’s a nickname
- I don’t like to spell my nicknames with capitals, it sends shivers down my spine
- I capitalise and abide by full grammar laws when sending text messages
- I’m not a minor, but I’m not 21 either: the blood donor people always stop me for blood thinking I am
- I’m really good at photography (I’ve sat through 2 courses) but I don’t have the time, or a good camera (way to go iPhone camera – better than nothing): recommend one for me, please
- I ate octopus for the first time yesterday (squelch!)
- I love Arabian and Indian cuisine the most
As for the blog award…… I chose the following blogs:
Marynika’s Food To Heart blog – amazing photos, amazing food
Doodlemum’s sketch blog – I adore her sketches
The Gourmet Wino blog – I love the “my notes” part; such a neat-straightforward layout
The Scraping Bowl blog – reminds me of the food I love back in the middle east
Tiny Island blog – I love travelling!
Heesbees Tajweed blog – spreading the knowledge of Tajweed
Laila Blogs – Endlessly resourceful, thank you Laila
If I happened to come across any more in the future, I’ll surely be adding them to the list.
As for now, I’m off to a place where versatility has no limits. I’m off to the land of nod.